XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with less than a week riding I was bumped by a car here in Phoenix on my xr1200. Like an idiot I didn’t have insurance becasue I was only going “around the block”. Needless to say my wife is now against anything to do with motorcycles. I had one good xr1200 and one that needed to be put back together but now I have two bikes that I think I will part out in hopes of making the most money out of what I thought was going to be a long term fun addiction :) I’m not sure why but I can’t post in classifieds but will be able to soon I hope. I would prefer to meet face to face here in Phoenix but can also ship if you’re willing to pay shipping and understand I do have a job and fault that comes first before taking parts off and getting the boxed and to a location to ship them. Let me know what you’re looking for and what you might pay and I can take pics and post them to see if you like the condition etc…

· Sonya's a pretty kitty!
3,688 Posts
Hi Mr Parts Guy,

I'll just put my hand up here and say I'm looking for a front fender. Either the whole fender and mount or just the plastic fender, to complete my set of spare plastics, which I plan to respray for a change of colour as the mood takes me. Happy to pay the freight to Melbourne, Australia.
And if you have a rear cowl (unlikely I know), any colour, I'll buy that too. Let me know here or PM me, doesn't matter.

J.

· Administrator
8,749 Posts
You need to have 10 posts before you’re allowed to start a new thread in the classified section (sorry, we had to implement this because of spammers and fraudsters, that would sign up just to try and sell some non existent parts).
as of now, you just have 4 posts, so post away, either in this thread or in someone else’s
pictures of what you have for sale would be helpful.
Best of luck to you
Regards
Roy

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need to have 10 posts before you’re allowed to start a new thread in the classified section (sorry, we had to implement this because of spammers and fraudsters, that would sign up just to try and sell some non existent parts).
as of now, you just have 4 posts, so post away, either in this thread or in someone else’s
pictures of what you have for sale would be helpful.
Best of luck to you
Regards
Roy
Thanks Roy I appreciate the heads up.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mr Parts Guy,

I'll just put my hand up here and say I'm looking for a front fender. Either the whole fender and mount or just the plastic fender, to complete my set of spare plastics, which I plan to respray for a change of colour as the mood takes me. Happy to pay the freight to Melbourne, Australia.
And if you have a rear cowl (unlikely I know), any colour, I'll buy that too. Let me know here or PM me, doesn't matter.

J.
I have complete
Bikes at this point both missing zero parts. I have fender and what I would call seat?

· Sonya's a pretty kitty!
3,688 Posts
OK, the fender looks good. I'll take the plastic actual fender and if you don't wish to separate, I'll take the metal fender fork mount too. Have a think about how much you want, including shipping as above, and let me know here or via PM.
Cheers,

J.

· Registered
3 Posts
Well with less than a week riding I was bumped by a car here in Phoenix on my xr1200. Like an idiot I didn’t have insurance becasue I was only going “around the block”. Needless to say my wife is now against anything to do with motorcycles. I had one good xr1200 and one that needed to be put back together but now I have two bikes that I think I will part out in hopes of making the most money out of what I thought was going to be a long term fun addiction :) I’m not sure why but I can’t post in classifieds but will be able to soon I hope. I would prefer to meet face to face here in Phoenix but can also ship if you’re willing to pay shipping and understand I do have a job and fault that comes first before taking parts off and getting the boxed and to a location to ship them. Let me know what you’re looking for and what you might pay and I can take pics and post them to see if you like the condition etc…
I’m looking for oem foot pegs send to Fl $50+

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey how’s it going I’m having a hard time with sight and figuring it out…I’m not the best when it comes to the internet…took me a bit to figure out signing up. Is it possible to get texts on this and then pass along my phone number?

· Administrator
8,749 Posts
Hey how’s it going I’m having a hard time with sight and figuring it out…I’m not the best when it comes to the internet…took me a bit to figure out signing up. Is it possible to get texts on this and then pass along my phone number?
not really set up for text messages, what you can do is start a conversation with other members, it used to be called private messaging. Just touch their screen name and a box will show up that says message, touch that and you can talk privately with that member, you will see a little red dot next to your screen name, when you get a reply. Hope this helps
Roy

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not really set up for text messages, what you can do is start a conversation with other members, it used to be called private messaging. Just touch their screen name and a box will show up that says message, touch that and you can talk privately with that member, you will see a little red dot next to your screen name, when you get a reply. Hope this helps
Roy
Thank you..i appreciate the help

· Registered
30 Posts
I'm definitely interested in getting stuff from you. I sent you a private message, let me know your thoughts. Thanks

· Registered
2009 H-D XR1200
3 Posts
I have the stick handlebars,gauges etc. I do not have heat shields. Pretty sure exhausts I have are aftermarket.
Could you share a picture of the bars and exhaust? Might be willing to buy the whole exhaust off you. BTW, I can't figure out how to send a private message, but if you can feel free to send me one and I'll reply to that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts