XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a shorter shifter for sale...? I have the stick coat hanger set up looking for suggestions...

·
the older I get.the faster I was
1,168 Posts
Sato Racing makes a shifter that you can adjust the length and the throw distance.

·
Super Moderator
8,187 Posts
well MrH isn't making any more of his gear jammer sets, but I do believe you can source the parts yourself from McMaster Carr and the shifter itself is a Buell part, maybe its no longer available from HD. I know he listed the parts in the thread he started. Also Storz Performance in California used to sell short shifters for the XR1200, but as everyone is finding out, most all the aftermarket XR parts are drying up, check here in the classifieds or ebay.
If I see anything turn up...I'll try and let you know about it.
Regards
Roy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well MrH isn't making any more of his gear jammer sets, but I do believe you can source the parts yourself from McMaster Carr and the shifter itself is a Buell part, maybe its no longer available from HD. I know he listed the parts in the thread he started. Also Storz Performance in California used to sell short shifters for the XR1200, but as everyone is finding out, most all the aftermarket XR parts are drying up, check here in the classifieds or ebay.
If I see anything turn up...I'll try and let you know about it.
Regards
Roy
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts