XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,187 Posts
Are you looking for the cowl cover?(the part that replaces the pillion seat), or the long seat cowl that houses the driver and passenger seats, because there is a white seat cowl on ebay, I saw it a couple of days ago.
The cowl covers are very hard to come by, and getting an exact color match is a "hit or miss" proposition.
Regards
Roy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you looking for the cowl cover?(the part that replaces the pillion seat), or the long seat cowl that houses the driver and passenger seats, because there is a white seat cowl on ebay, I saw it a couple of days ago.
The cowl covers are very hard to come by, and getting an exact color match is a "hit or miss" proposition.
Regards
Roy
Thanks for the clarifying question. It is the cowl cover (pillion seat replacement) that I am looking for.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If one doesn't come up here on this forum, Harris Performance (harris-performance.com) in the UK sells carbon fibre seat cowls for the XR. At US 225 (you can avoid the sales tax) they don't come cheap, but neither will be the bidding process for an original cowl on ebay I fear, plus it saves you a lot of time.
Good luck,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts