XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
WTF???
15,969 Posts
I'm looking for a hidden headlight, and a number plate. :D

·
Warning! Fat people are harder to kidnap.
1,373 Posts
Double headlights look cool, I wonder if Hooters is going to offer a package? Orange is their color too and a black spot in the middle I'd sign up for the Hooters headlight package. Yeah and I'll call corporate! Never mind, gemme a beer. :D Later,

·
WTF???
15,969 Posts
Ahh Benny, sounds like you are in the Minority on this one :D
I don't like it. I prefer the stock look over this set-up. There might be a way to make a dual setup that would look good, but I don't think the XR1200 lends itself well to this look. But I am also totally biased. I think it should look like it just came off the Mile, minus the clay.

·
WTF???
15,969 Posts
Don't like it either, but then I also don't like the look of the stocker.
Maybe stacking two small Xenon's vertically through a number plate will be the solution...
Now we're talking!!!

·
Μολὼν λαβ
199 Posts
I like it, but I would like them more if they were closer together and smaller. Like this only in black of course. They also have a turn signal mount that will mount them up front with the headlights.

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Motorcycle Hood

Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire

http://www.streetfightersinc.com/Harley-Davidson-Accessories.htm

I'm probably going to try this set up out in the future but for now I've got some Rizoma adapters on the way for the fronts.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Don't like it either, but then I also don't like the look of the stocker.
Maybe stacking two small Xenon's vertically through a number plate will be the solution...
I like the setup that Free Spirits has on the xr1200 home page. Does anyone know if anybody sells this setup in the US?
On my iPod and can't seem to figure out how to post the picture.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.