XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seem like I have been living in TRON world for weeks - gray winter skies, ice, snow, back hurts from shoveling. Watching the news, sounds like weather is bad all over.

Who is getting out on their XR? How about some sunny XR pics to cheer the rest of us up?!

·
Super Moderator
12,480 Posts
Seem like I have been living in TRON world for weeks - gray winter skies, ice, snow, back hurts from shoveling. Watching the news, sounds like weather is bad all over.

Who is getting out on their XR? How about some sunny XR pics to cheer the rest of us up?!
You asked for it....................

There was some snow in the mountains though:

·
HOW'S YER BUM FOR SPOTS?
3,556 Posts
Unfortunately UK is still in lockdown but Friday the sun is forecast...hmmm!
I think I will have to take the bike the long way round to do an essential shopping run to pick up a couple of litres of Honey JD.

·
Registered
4 Posts

[Showing the Diavel and a Breakout the way down the Black Spur near Melbourne, Victoria! ]
IMG20210206121231.jpg

·
Super Moderator
12,480 Posts
OK some new pics...............70 degrees F plus in San Diego:

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Sonya's a pretty kitty!
1,751 Posts
Nice XR x Sonnic. I recognise that street scene in Marysville, was there just last week. What side of town are you on? PM me if you want to catch up.

J.

·
OMG, it's better then I thought!!!!!
370 Posts
Hit and miss in southern Ontario, out yesterday, Wednesday looks like next bike day.

ridin like a wildman...... hammer down....... let me know if you wanna do an XR ride... was out yesterday on my glide

·
Registered
32 Posts
You guys are slaying me. It dumped about 5cm overnight and isnt slowing down for the next 48 hours. My apartment slipway has road heating, so it regularly gets clear of snow after a day, but the drive out of my complex has about 6 inches of compacted snow and ice that's going to take a month or so to melt, and the forecast says at least 3 more blizzards before that even begins..................

1 - 16 of 16 Posts