XR1200 Owners Group banner
841 - 860 of 863 Posts

·
Sonya's a pretty kitty!
3,439 Posts
Riding a Top Fuel bike must be just about the most ballsy assignment in the business. When you consider your vital organs are draped across a nitro fed rolling bomb keen to explode and pepper you with shrapnel at 200 mph+....yeah, I think I'll stick to macrame.

As we say here, lonely are the brave.

J.

·
used ta could
2,281 Posts
Riding a Top Fuel bike must be just about the most ballsy assignment in the business. When you consider your vital organs are draped across a nitro fed rolling bomb keen to explode and pepper you with shrapnel at 200 mph+....yeah, I think I'll stick to macrame.

J.
I think I’ll stick to macrame:love::ROFLMAO::LOL:

·
Administrator
12,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #856 ·

J.
Yea, I feel the same about the Tp Fuel NHRA funny car drivers. Those drivers straddle the power plants at over 300 mph, inches away from a power plant and drive train that are delivering over 10,000 horsepower. They seem out of control. Yea, macrame might be my alternative.

841 - 860 of 863 Posts