XR1200 Owners Group banner
3201 - 3220 of 3230 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
After over 60 years behind a drum(s) I always seek out the player with the sticks. She does wiggle and wriggle superbly.
Will preface this video by saying, it is both involving classical music and extreme tongue n cheek humor. From 1968, but equally great and hilarious today. Oh, if you are confused, read the comments section... tp

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
MR Pride was something else.... Currently have this CD in my car for commuting to and from work. Yes I'm Old Skool, with CD's. Alex Riel is the drummer.. Link to cut 1, but the full album is tied to the link. Worth a listen, for sure. Michael Brecker is one of the tenor players. RIP Michael. tp

·
Super Moderator
12,676 Posts
Another good one gone. RIP Mr. Pride.

·
Registered
824 Posts
<yt-formatted-string force-default-style="" class="style-scope ytd-video-primary-info-renderer" style="word-break: break-word;">Bob Dylan - House of the Risin' Sun </yt-formatted-string>

<yt-formatted-string force-default-style="" class="style-scope ytd-video-primary-info-renderer" style="word-break: break-word;">The Animals | Eric Burdon on Story of The House Of The Rising Sun</yt-formatted-string>

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
One of the reasons Rock n Roll became a reality. Thank you Big Mama Thornton. Hope Elvis and Janis thanked her. tp

·
used ta could
2,011 Posts

I met this cat a hunnert years ago in Philly When he was just James Kelleher. He gave me a cd of his rap pin’. It’s so fun. I shared it with a few people. I kept looking for him to hit. Little did I know he became Johnny Luxury like 99 years ago! Their music has been on a couple of commercials. I know a famous musician! Not for everyone with white boy rapping, scratchin’, and out of tune harmonies but It’s still fun. Way to go James.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I’m an 80s Punk, SKA, New Wave kind of Guy, and have quite a bit in my music catalog. I find myself listening more too the same Sirus channels that reflect those listed. No pop music no country western music no disco music and a very close second to my favorite is the classic rock a bands like Rush, Steely Dan, ELO...

·
Whistling Dixie!
8,068 Posts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

3201 - 3220 of 3230 Posts