XR1200 Owners Group banner
  • Please click the links contained in threads at your own discretion. Take the proper precautions when purchasing from a 3rd part.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The famous 2010 Championship winning bike ridden by Jeremy McWilliams

· Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm disappointed that this hasn't found a new home, it's been advertised for around 14 months now.

Arguably the most desirable XR on the planet, yes its a lot of money but I don't think its overpriced taking its provenance into account and I don't think you could build a similar spec bike for that money even if the parts were still available.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

· Sonya's a pretty kitty!
3,729 Posts
Certainly looks the business. Interesting that they've kept the stock drive pulley tensioner despite having longer Ohlins shocks, and also kept both pieces of the pulley shroud.
Oh well!... at least I've got the same cf front fender on mine. Thx yet again, Art!

J.

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
$18,000.00 US if is is bought by someone on this side of the pond, it might only be a showroom piece. For your side of the pond., I don’t know how the seller could get that much out of it, unless someone from this site that knows it’s history, and knows all the parts on it, would buy it.

I hope it goes to a good new owner, off stays with the current owner till it does sell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts