XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined, awaiting arrival of my Black '09 XR1200 with upgraded suspension and full Remus exhaust. Can't wait. Have owned just about all brands at some time or another. Traded my Ulysses and Nightster to enter into the world of XR1200. Looking forward to it.

Bones

·
Scooter Trash
194 Posts
Welcome aboard Bones. Had a Uly and loved it. Never got used to deciding which tippy-toe to put down at stops. What updated suspension are you adding to the XR?

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Bones-welcome to your forum and congrats (in advance) on the new rig. I ride upstate occassionally, usually Chataqua area.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard Bones. Had a Uly and loved it. Never got used to deciding which tippy-toe to put down at stops. What updated suspension are you adding to the XR?

I am going with the XR upgraded sport fully adjustable suspension. I know, I know, maybe Ohlins would be better. But I am not planning on taking this to the track. I just want better compliance and some adjustability because I only weigh 145 lbs. I hold confidence that it will be just fine, and better than the stock, which isn't bad IMO.

Bones

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Bones and good luck with your new XR. With you and Scotty we just need Spock and Kirk to better Trek along. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.