XR1200 Owners Group banner
601 - 620 of 639 Posts

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #607 ·
a bolt is a bolt!
And a butt ugly bolt is fine on the bottom of the motor but sticking right in your face all the time was just unacceptable. Hence the reason I started this thread, hard to believe it was six years ago, with my first solution which was fast and easy. My final solution though not fast or easy, was well worth the effort as you can see on post #342.

Bear... :scooter:

· WTF???
15,969 Posts
And a butt ugly bolt is fine on the bottom of the motor but sticking right in your face all the time was just unacceptable. Hence the reason I started this thread, hard to believe it was six years ago, with my first solution which was fast and easy. My final solution though not fast or easy, was well worth the effort as you can see on post #342.

WTF? They can't figure out how to get your old login to work?

· Premium Member
18,659 Posts

Bear - Did you forget your password or something?

· Registered
1,345 Posts
After the monthly Wake-up Start&Drive today i found this Topyoke Bolt Cap Upgrade in the litter box.)(
Man,its not only lookin cheap,it really is.A cap from a bottle and some kind of rubberring works well.Sry for that but life could be so easy sometimes ()
Land vehicle Speedometer Motorcycle Odometer Automotive lighting
Sleeve Motor vehicle Flag of the united states Line Red

Even copy cat cant be cheaper......

· Registered
1,345 Posts
Tx.
Im thinkin about to make a small series of Plug&Play kits .Price will be around 99,-$.??
YES,include P&P)(

Maastricht is a nice City.

Picture taken on the Bridge after a stop from a Bike-meet in Belgium/1983?.You will know that place right?
One of the Bastards is me .

Outerwear Cloud Smile Textile Hat

· Administrator
12,995 Posts
After the monthly Wake-up Start&Drive today i found this Topyoke Bolt Cap Upgrade in the litter box.)(
Man,its not only lookin cheap,it really is.A cap from a bottle and some kind of rubberring works well.Sry for that but life could be so easy sometimes ()
View attachment 191370 View attachment 191378

Even copy cat cant be cheaper......
About 4 1/2 years ago someone else on here did that:

Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Of course that guy was just copy-catting what was then, and here-to-fore known as, the Fat-Billy Mod. :beer:

· Registered
1,735 Posts
Hey Bear.

It is the symbol of chaos. The eight arrows represent all possibilities. I think it fits on a motorcycle. Helps me decide where to go!

The symbol was created in the early 70s or late 60s by fantasy writer Michael Moorcock, a British author that moved to Texas (which says something in of itself). I grew up reading his stuff. I still go back to it at times. Much of it concerns the war between law and chaos and those that try to maintain the appropriate balance across the multiverse. Too much law - think Nazi authoritarianism - is bad. Just like too much chaos - New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina - would be bad. Either side, at anytime, however, could commit acts that are considered good or evil to further their ends. Great fuel for a fantasy writer and timeless (just look at politics today).

p.s. River City did a great job. I just sent them a drawing and they did the rest.

· Bout a Dollar 3.98
782 Posts
Good Job Tuner ,

here's how I went , the easy way out

601 - 620 of 639 Posts