XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 20 of 638 Posts

·
There is no pitty in Mineral City
71 Posts
Your supposed to look at the road. Quit sitting on it in the garage.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I just couldn't look at it anymore...

Bear :scooter:
Bear, sweet, that looks good....nice job.

If you want to "upgrade" send a pm to Rick B....he can cover that bolt with any design you want :clap:

(Except the design above unfortunately :nono:)

(Of course I'm still riding around with one of the caps off of Fat Billy's Mobile 1 bottle covering mine...:1eye:)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scaling

Hi Bear,

If you want to take it to the next step, let me know and I'll make you a custom version with something nice etched on it.

Take care,

Rick
Rick, if I give you a full scale drawing of the logo I want can you scale it to the cap? It is approx. 8x10 full scale. Thanks.

·
Just need some extra time and a real long road.
258 Posts
Rick, if I give you a full scale drawing of the logo I want can you scale it to the cap? It is approx. 8x10 full scale. Thanks.

Hi Bear,

You bet! We can do more stuff to drawings and artwork than you can imagine. Our graphics guys have about 40 years of combined experience, so don't worry to much about the format or sizing etc. We'll take care of it for you.

Thanks Bear.

Rick

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hi Bear,

You bet! We can do more stuff to drawings and artwork than you can imagine. Our graphics guys have about 40 years of combined experience, so don't worry to much about the format or sizing etc. We'll take care of it for you.

Thanks Bear.

Rick
I bought a bolt cover from Rick...And I can tell you his work is amazing. Its like a piece of art. And what makes it really nice is when you are riding you see it all the time.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I also got a bolt cover from Rick. It is just amazing how it is almost jewel like. The quality is just outstanding. You really have to see and hold one to appreciate the workmanship in it.

Doc

·
weeble wobble
165 Posts
Rick's latest custom creation, made just for me. I sent him some artwork which he had to cleanup, but I think it came out nicely.

goodbye ugly Home Depot bolt, hello new hotness!!

Oh and this WILL be the only skull on the bike (besides my numb one!)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Coolness

Hi Bear,

Thanks Bear.

Rick
I'll send you a drawing this weekend. Thanks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Rick's latest custom creation, made just for me. I sent him some artwork which he had to cleanup, but I think it came out nicely.

goodbye ugly Home Depot bolt, hello new hotness!!

Oh and this WILL be the only skull on the bike (besides my numb one!)
It's cool. Generally, when i say suck it though I want to use a different image.:innocent:

·
258 Posts
How much $$$ are we talking about????
Hi OldRider,

The price is $39.00 each, with a bit for shipping.

Let me know if I can make one for you. I always appreciate the business. Especially since I live in the state with the highest unemployment in the US.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rick

·
Registered
299 Posts
I too can vounch for the quality of these. Rick sent me one and the quality is exquisite, bike jewelry for sure.
On top of that he spends a lot of time making sure you are happy with the design, knowing when its shipping and so on. Excellent guy to do business with.

·
258 Posts
Wow! Thanks very much!

Hey guys, thank you very much for your kind words about the bolt covers.

Richard, Doctor Kevin, Rob, Joe, and Marc, I really do appreciate your comments, and the validation you deliver.

You guys, and many others (including Bill T.) are basically the finest customers that anyone running a small shop, could hope to have.

Thanks again for your support and for just being such great guys! I think you're awesome.

Rick

·
The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules
1,422 Posts
Richard, Doctor Kevin, Rob, Joe, and Marc, I really do appreciate your comments, and the validation you deliver.
I musta taken an Ambien again, 'cuz I honestly don't remember chiming in here...
I have a 2010 too....:oops:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I received my bolt cover earlier this week and took the opportunity to take some photos this morning. I cannot say enough about the quality of Rick's efforts. As was said before, it is of jewel like quality. I do not see how he creates this product for the amount that he charges. I suggest to anyone who wants one, get it now before he realizes that he is loosing money on every one that he produces. Thanks Rick!

·
weeble wobble
165 Posts
Oh speaking of Jewel's, yeah it comes packed in a small gold colored gift box.

ahem ahem great stocking stuffer ahem ahem

Hey Rick, and chance you might do some license plate trim rings?

1 - 20 of 638 Posts