XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
This will make the $50.00 I paid for the Motoamerica Live package the best money I ever spent:nana:I hope none of the riders get hurt!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This will make the $50.00 I paid for the Motoamerica Live package the best money I ever spent:nana:I hope none of the riders get hurt!

Did they get the gremlins out? I would pay for this if its good. Can you watch old races, like MotoGP?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Did they get the gremlins out? I would pay for this if its good. Can you watch old races, like MotoGP?
Dan, you can access all of the old races and you get a 50% off one race ticket. I joined this year so I have not used the live function yet. I think the $50.00 pass expired at the end of January, I'll see you down at the races in Jersey!

·
Registered
927 Posts
It's like semi tractor racing (a fairly big thing in the UK, I understand). Pure spectacle. Also should be lots (and lots!) of sparks!

·
Sonya's a pretty kitty!
1,827 Posts
Sounds like fun but I always thought if you're going to circuit race touring bikes, go the full monty and require a pillion pasenger on the back seat. Preferably female. I tell you what, for that I'd be lining up for tickets.
And when you think about it, it's not all that far from sidecar racing...

J.

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
run what you brung! More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You find the Motor Cover set on AliExpress..........4 Covers Total 300,- + -.Official a R&S Product but who cares.China is everywhere :nana:

·
Registered
714 Posts
King of the Baggers Invitational is coming along nicely. Speed Merchant Racing . It’s a little bit taller, about 60 pounds lighter, and a heck of a lot louder.
speed merchant bagger 1.jpg bagger 2 speed merchant.jpg speed merchant bagger 3.jpg speed merchant bagger 4.jpg

Here is an updated Speed Merchant Bike at Speed

·
Registered
340 Posts
hh

That bagger is indeed awesome .

Though the riding position appears a mite cramped .

G

·
Sonya's a pretty kitty!
1,827 Posts
Righteous!

Didn't notice any peg dragging though, to my suprise, despite the rider obviously giving it the berries. So they've solved any clearance problem. Still like to se the category race with a female pillion on the back!

J.

·
Registered
714 Posts
This is starting to get real. 200hp . Lighter than stock , but still 100lbs more than an stock XR1200. Travis Wyman is riding it.

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
This is starting to get real. 200hp . Lighter than stock , but still 100lbs more than an stock XR1200. Travis Wyman is riding it.

DAYM!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts