XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am! Hello from Newcastle, Australia!
Thanks for setting the place up Midas, looks great!

I had been wanting to ride the XR since it came out here in Australia middle to late last year, as it combined my love of V twins with a physically large bike and ability to enjoy the abundent tight twisty roads in my area. Sadly the local dealers did not have a demo bike, and I was not going to buy something not knowing if it would suit me or not (especially being a Harley, well known for an inability to change direction and spontanious disassembly), so I waited and waited. Finally got my ride in Janurary, loved it and put a deposit on one on the spot. Have had it 3 weeks now. Love it! Few minor niggles but so far no regrets.

I look forward to joining the small but apparently growing XR community!

Ranger

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Ranger,
Sorry for your luck in both friends and forum choices.
Hope you can brighten this joint up!

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,311 Posts
Howdoooo mate, nice to see you got my message and found us, by the way it aint me who set this place up, that would be magoo,(calls himself Admin sometimes when he feels dominant:D) I'm just here to give a helping hand and make sure you *****'s dont get outta line :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahh, fair enuff. Thanks to Magoo Admin then! :p

At least I can actually participate here as opposed to where I "met" you this morning. They have silly rules like needing to post 15 tines before I can post a picture and stuff

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
ha!

Scotty, I swear you've known me all my life....[:)]

I have to be "admin" to do **** (starts with s, ends with t).....but when I'm magoo I am just somebody else for you and Fatbilly to pick on!

Kinda like Bruce Wayne and Batman.....or maybe not....[:)]

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,311 Posts
At least I can actually participate here as opposed to where I "met" you this morning. They have silly rules like needing to post 15 tines before I can post a picture and stuff
Not sure why you asked me to post this first pic of you with your chick on yer honeymoon, but here ya go. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scotty ahh, a high maintenance gal eh? haha I can hardly afford the one I have already...

cybrdyke, one brown one at least....

wait, what?

·
Some gave all
124 Posts
WElcome Ranger XR, I stay about a day behind the curve, I wish I knew more sheep jokes.

·
Creaks When Walks...
172 Posts
Sheep...

~

"Boot size is important... It's better to remember you really need to get two feet in each one there... If ya' know what I mean."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, son. I'm from the ACME sales company. How are you and your Mom feeling today?'

'Not Baaaaaaaaaah-aaaaaaaaaah-ddddddd."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Has she got a sister?'

'Hell, man! She's got a whole flock of sisters!"

"That b*tch was a dog!'

'Now you know why I like them sheep..."

"Laugh if you want, but she keeps me warm in winter, and she don't know no damn lawyers."

"Damn, Jim... There's three more sheep stuck in that fence over yonder."

'What's the matter, Joe Bob? You ain't man enough for 'em all?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"You gonna' shear her for the wedding?"

Dallara - a Texas A&M "Aggie", and proud of it...

~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL glad I'm not from New Zealand. They are living proof of what the English used to do to sheep :D:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts