XR1200 Owners Group banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
used ta could
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
WOW! I ordered something from AR Harley and Sons. The next day I received an email with a tracking # saying the package would be delivered only 2 days later. Whaaaat? Shipped from the UK to the United States of California in 2 days??? HMMMPH. I’ll believe it when I get it......Sure enough the package arrived when they said it would......amazing!
Unfortunately I still got the shipping blues. It’s not AR Harley’s fault they just took the “Cultwerks” box and put it in another box and shipped it. “Cultwerks” just stuck the part in a box with zero protection....absolutely none. So my “may be used as is or painted” plastic part is scratched and will need to be painted or maybe buffed. Oh well. Life goes on.
3F077DAA-D264-41BD-B4E4-3A26915EC330.jpeg

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I would think they would have opened the box to verify it is the correct part, and to inspect for scratches. Boo on them for just passing it along. I'd recommend sending them the pictures of how you rceived it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I believe ARH custom has a warehouse in the US, in California for that matter. All international orders ship from the UK.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts