XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just what the title states, are the Factory Service Manuals just about the same? Close enough for the new owners to read up on?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just what the title states, are the Factory Service Manuals just about the same? Close enough for the new owners to read up on?
I may be missing something, but I don't really understand the question. Are you asking whether the service manuals from one year are relevant for a different year of bike? Or something else?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry to be confusing. Looking for a physical copy of the factory service manual, and only seeing the copies of the 2009 and 2010 in US. No Supplement available? We’re there only subtle changes to the bike’s years?

99484-__(two digit year)

·
HOW'S YER BUM FOR SPOTS?
3,556 Posts
Manuals 2010-2011 cover all the changes to X models. 2008-2009 cover earlier non X bike. Changes were predominately better suspension and other changes were just cosmetic.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Manuals 2010-2011 cover all the changes to X models. 2008-2009 cover earlier non X bike. Changes were predominately better suspension and other changes were just cosmetic.
Exactly the information I was looking for, just didn’t come out correctly in my explanation, on the first try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts