1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Whitfield.will Remember.I found some Jackets but often Offer was deleted long time ago.Seems to be a rare Bird.Many of the Jackets are Ladies Style & Size.

Also nice Item but never found one.
SE Race.jpg

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
????????? Just Found :beer:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Harley-Davidson-Screamin-Eagle-Motorbike-Leather-Jckets/353309009357

Jacket will send from Pakistan.Dont know its a Fake or not because HD Jackets Made in China,Malaysia or where ever.
I ordered a Jacket from China some Years ago.Perfect Jacket,passing the Customs after 5 weeks.Good Quality.The I-net Shop i bought from was closed a few days later and i had a very hard time when waiting for the Order.)(

·
Turtle
333 Posts
Fake for sure. But u never know as I ordered a fake from China many years ago and it has passed the age test easily. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mmmh,i dont believe in Fakes from China.I think they produce a few Jackets more and selling the Stuff on E-bay.It was not the same quality like the Stuff at the Dealer but worth any Cent.

My actual HD Jacket is from a Pakistany Source,bought via London......))) WWW is the everywhere.)(.

I startet a Conversation with a Producer/Seller in Pakisten to make some XXL Race Jackets but they will produce from 300 Pice,s up.
I can get 200 of Size S & XS Ladies Style but i never had 200 Girlfriends in my Life.........))) Sad...........................

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Harley-Davi...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks RR , yes that's the one .

zg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im searchin for these Jacket from the Harley Davidson Performance Series.Jacket is hard to find here in Germany.Most of the Jackets are S or M or XS Size.
What i need is Size XXL.Pre owned or new welcome.
Anyone any Ideas where to get? Payment only by PayPal.

HARLEY DAVIDSON SCREAMING EAGLE LEATHER RACING JACKET, 98226-06VW SMALL | #1925197196
Hi,
It’s been a long time since I have last posted here (I sold my XR1200 many years ago and still regret it) but I still follow the site.
I have one of those jackets you are interested in (size large). It is identical except for it being all black (ie does not have the white upper portion).
I replaced the two way zipper a couple of years back (Gypsy Leather, Granville, Sydney, Australia) with a quality zipper.
otherwise the jacket is original and in great/excellent condition considering it’s age (>10 years old).
If you are interested please reply.
Cheers
David

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
@Shepo do you have pictures of you jacket?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I purchased the jacket from St Paul HD, Minnesota. It is a size Large (US) so probably XL to other countries. I am 6’3” tall and 16 stone and it fits well. The zipper is YKK Brand.
cheers

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
That is a nice jacket!

·
Bucking the trend
65 Posts
Oh yeah, I see you're in Ozzie Land, I'm in the States.
Shipping would likely be cost prohibitive.
But thanks, though, damn nice jacket.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts