XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With hair

Crap quality, these were taken last weekend and it was -2 degrees cell cam was playing up!

Maybe we should start a "faces to names" thread!

Now what were you saying about power to weight ratio Mr Magoo :eek: as you can see i aint no lightweight :confused:

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
Dude!!!!!

Put the hat back on....quick!!! It's freakin' -2 out there!!

Nice pipes....and that's not a euphamism for anything....I'm actually referring to your pipes.........

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
Ha, Joe, you realize that thread was a year and a half old don't you?

·
Warning! Fat people are harder to kidnap.
1,373 Posts
The picture of Scotty is so revealing. This must be the "old" Scotty proudly displaying EFI and Oil Cooler. I guess this is before he became "Master Modifier". :whistling: Later,

·
www.jp2code.net
20,691 Posts
The Carbinator

The picture of Scotty is so revealing. This must be the "old" Scotty proudly displaying EFI and Oil Cooler. I guess this is before he became "Master Modifier". :whistling: Later,
If it weren't for upsetting people like the Atkins Diet committee or the Tobinator, I'd suggest we call him The Carbinator!

Stolen Image of "The Carbinator!"

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,305 Posts
Miss Moneypenny, thats why i was out in the middle of winter, because of the heat that EFI powered engine was putting out it was like having a heater on full blast in a car.
The bike is far cooler now, in every respect :devil:......

·
1,373 Posts
I was waiting for a picture of your creation. Noticed no grass build up under the fender so you must not have been one of the ditch gang. Drop the forks in the triple clamps and it won't look like such a chopper unless the camera angle was off a bit. Bit lean on the rear cylinder isn't it? Just checking. :whistling: Later,

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,305 Posts
I was waiting for a picture of your creation. Noticed no grass build up under the fender so you must not have been one of the ditch gang. Drop the forks in the triple clamps and it won't look like such a chopper unless the camera angle was off a bit. Bit lean on the rear cylinder isn't it? Just checking. :whistling: Later,
Tut tut Bill, keep up will ya! Those headers were used when i made the exhaust system, thats why they're that colour. Remember they were even set up lean from the factory when they had carbs.
I'm gonna get em ceramic coated when i pull it apart to do the 88" kit and heads :)

And the forks sre set as were from the factory in that pic. I'm gonna do a semi in-depth post in the next few days concerning the front end and the new Avons, and yes, me being me i have gone against the grain with the forks, and i bet i get a few converts out of this little mod, all will be explained :)

You folks and your quicker turn in, where do you think you are, on a race track :rolleyes:

·
1,373 Posts
Not at a race track Scotty, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night. :clap: Later,

·
Super Moderator
8,219 Posts
Must be a Merican joke, it went right over my head!
Nope - still not getting it.......unless it's one of those joints where you rent a room by the hour......:innocent:
Yes Scotty, it's a reference to some television commercials (adverts, I beleive you call them) that ran here in the US where a stranger shows up on the scene and offers advice on about any topic and when asked, Are you a doctor or whatever fits the scene replies "No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night".
We 'Mericans' have to remember that this is a international forum and not everyone will get some obscure references to our inane television based society, just check out the map at the top of the page to see the red dots from all over the world that have visited this site.
Me personally, I'd rather be out riding the XR.
Regards
Roy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts