XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm Scotty and I'm an alchoholic....bugger wrong forum...Start again dipshit.......

Hello, tis me Scotty, (have used the name Midas on another forum cos someone beat me to the Scotty thing) I've been around here for what seems like a lifetime...couple of weeks :D

I live in Manchester (born in Scotland and moved to England when i was ten years old) in the not so sunny UK, this is gonna surprise ya, I've got an XR1200 :cool: and also am the owner of a finely fettled 2000 Softail.

Have owned HD's for around 22 years and had all sorts of Brits before that. Norton,Triumph, BSA and even a Matchless.

Oh yea, and i even have a special button so i can play around with all you guy's posts. :D :cool:

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
sad state of affairs..

Look at 'cha Scotty! You're in so many "twelve step" programs you can't keep 'em straight...Alcholics Anon., Sexual Addicts Anon., Cocaine Users Anon., and the most terrible addiction of all, British Bike Lovers Anon!

My god, man, pull yourself together!

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha, welcome to the Forum from sunny SoCal, mate!
LOL, that was three and a half years ago Geno......there was only me and Magoo around here then, (it was so quiet around here you could hear your keyboard echoing as you typed) that was the first ever intro on the forum :)

·
Endeavor to Persevere!
5,336 Posts
Welcome Scotty! Hope your funner than that "other" Scotty! :) or that Stinky guy.

Now that Stinkfinger and FarQ, those are 2 funny fellas. A laugh a miniute they are! :)

·
WTF???
15,967 Posts

·
WTF???
15,967 Posts
I really like it. Just picked up the last 12 pack in the store......:) No more till next year....:(
I hope there is some left. I was trying to hold on to summer and bought a summer ale last time at the store. I better get a 12 or two and put them in the beer cooler until fall gets here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts