XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Motorcycle Magazine Guy
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hope it is OK to post this here and that it is not considered spam, but this really is a pretty great deal - especially for Harley enthusiasts outside the US.

American Iron Magazine is the best selling Harley magazine in the world. And we run Sportster editorial pretty much every issue. Later this year I hope to follow the build of my XR1200X in American Iron Magazine pages.

We recently began to offer issues and subscriptions (13 issues a year) on-line in digital format. From now until Dec 31 we are offering subscriptions for less than $1 an issue - anywhere in the world. After December 31 the price reverts back to $2 per digital issue.

We know how expensive a print magazine subscription is outside the US and how slow the delivery is. Not so in digital.

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications?productId=500659755&offer=500446105&WT.mc_id=PUB_SOC_BUY_GLOBAL_121212_PH-Holiday50offAmericanIronSOC

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Buzz, it is ok to post that offer :), thanks!

The general rule of thumb is, if it's gonna benefit the members, post it. :yinyang:

Good Luck!

·
Registered
809 Posts
That's cool as hell. I bought one and already had a magazine to read. I almost bought one of those off the news stand the other day for $6.99 but i was just too cheap.

·
American Flyer
1,093 Posts
Buzz:

Does your e-magazine work from an iPad? The site seems to suggest Adobe is required.

Its been years since I subscribed to AI and I'd be interested to see what you've done with the place!

·
Motorcycle Magazine Guy
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buzz:

Does your e-magazine work from an iPad? The site seems to suggest Adobe is required.

Its been years since I subscribed to AI and I'd be interested to see what you've done with the place!
Yes, I believe it will work on iPads. And, I know it is not an XR, but the new issue features a homebuild custom Sportster bobber on the cover.
http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications?productId=500659755&offer=500446105&WT.mc_id=PUB_SOC_BUY_GLOBAL_121212_PH-Holiday50offAmericanIronSOC

·
Pork Pie with Jelly
81 Posts
Thanks Buzz, I don't subscribe to any bike related as a rule, but this is a good deal. So I had to slip in there in the last seconds to score the winning goal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts