hi folks, i am rob from austria.
xr 1200 since august 2008.
5000km.

:clap:

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
we have a winner....

Mudpunk! Welcome! You are our first member from Austria....the only other guy I know from Austria is the governor of California....the governator [:)]!

Looking forward to your comments and observation.

·
Premium Member
18,659 Posts
Welcome.
Now Magoo you aren't picking on our Gov are you. Remember the last time we had an actor as Gov he became President :whistling:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank god you guys took arnie!!!:whistling:
when he is done you cant give him back- you know that?!

cool forum !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
servas!

Bin a hoibada östareiche dea in da schweiz lebt :)
3 1/2 joah in Braunau glebt!

scheh host heagfundn! ;)

Now for all the english-speaking guys...this is not german...well it is austrian-german...I'm half austrian...guess you didn't know :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
mispelled German

Hi Benny/Rob Don't break the "geschvindigkeitsbegrendsung" auf das ausgezeichnet(awesome) XR 1200!!! I know I mispelled it-For all of us English speakers-that is one of those famous long single German words-it means-"speed limit". Mort

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Mud- Welcome to your forum! I had the pleasure of riding in your country briefly last summer. I will be there again next summer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mud- Welcome to your forum! I had the pleasure of riding in your country briefly last summer. I will be there again next summer.
yeah, be sure to leave a message before you come to austria.
maybe we can set something up!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Benny/Rob Don't break the "geschvindigkeitsbegrendsung" auf das ausgezeichnet(awesome) XR 1200!!! I know I mispelled it-For all of us English speakers-that is one of those famous long single German words-it means-"speed limit". Mort
that is pretty good spelling!:clap::clap:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
servas!

Bin a hoibada östareiche dea in da schweiz lebt :)
3 1/2 joah in Braunau glebt!

scheh host heagfundn! ;)

Now for all the english-speaking guys...this is not german...well it is austrian-german...I'm half austrian...guess you didn't know :D
he hallo benny, wie gehts da?
in braunau? host ober ned bei KTM gearbeitet?:nono:

geiles forum. i hab scho gsehen das ma mit unsere mühlen eher a randgruppe sind.

viel spass noch heut!!!!!

rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.