XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Let's Ride
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me out with info on charges from having something shipped from the UK to the U.S.?
I am thinking about purchasing a set of wheels from Harris Performance. I know what the approx. shipping charge will be thru FedEx, but I'm concerned about Duty charges or anything else that may come up. I've never done anything like this before and do not want to get in a mess with excessive unknown charges. Or what I should be aware of.
Thanks

·
Registered
693 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Can someone help me out with info on charges from having something shipped from the UK to the U.S.?
I am thinking about purchasing a set of wheels from Harris Performance. I know what the approx. shipping charge will be thru FedEx, but I'm concerned about Duty charges or anything else that may come up. I've never done anything like this before and do not want to get in a mess with excessive unknown charges. Or what I should be aware of.
Thanks
I have purchased few things from officialmotografix for sticker and other stuff from UK. These days you gotta be patient coz the routing happens via Chicago but other than that, I have never been charged any duties or customs for my stuff

·
Super Moderator
12,480 Posts
I have purchased few things from officialmotografix for sticker and other stuff from UK. These days you gotta be patient coz the routing happens via Chicago but other than that, I have never been charged any duties or customs for my stuff
I have also purchased a few things from the UK in the past and never paid duty or customs either.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes bought a few things from Harris and also ARHcustom also in Uk and the VAT duty charge has always been removed at checkout.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts