XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife wanted a couple of photo's of herself with my XR. Are these too inappropriate? :whistling:

Look closely, my XR's in there somewhere...:innocent:

and, no, that's not really my wife....:nono:...it's a joke, lighten up..gee, if my wife see's this post I'll have to move in with FatBilly...:001_9898:

·
Warning! Fat people are harder to kidnap.
1,373 Posts
Magoo actually was asked to leave after they caught him stiffing the seat. No Stortz seat for Magoo! :nono: Later,

·
Keeping Them Flying
183 Posts
With a wife like that, why do you need the XR?
Seems like she handles pretty good and is a damn sight faster.:devil:

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
~

Okay, Magoo...

If that's really your wife, what does the tattoo say down underneath those stars??? :D :D :D

Dallara

~

Lol.....well, it says "God Bless Texas!" of course!

·
1,373 Posts
What does the 69 patch on her shorts indicate? Fat people want to know! :censored: Later,

·
Will work for tacos
446 Posts

·
1,373 Posts
Glad you cleared that up! I'll was out my mouth with Crown Royal for thinking something else. :001_9898: I thought I was on to something. Another draft please! :pinch: Later,

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ROTFL.....that's great...Beau is the man with an Atlas!

Beau, you are right about the highway....but when Billy and I see you at the Dragon in July we'll explain what the patch really means...[:)]

G

·
U.S. Route 69 is a north-south United States highway. When it was first created, it was only 150 miles (241 km) long, but it has since been expanded into a Minnesota to Texas cross-country route. The highway's southern terminus (as well as those of US 287 and US 96) is in Port Arthur, Texas at an intersection with State Highway 87. Its northern terminus is in Albert Lea, Minnesota at Minnesota State Highway 13:nono:

13 and 69? That's an unlucky c********r ain't it?

·
Boogie Child
216 Posts
Stars

Back home in Aussie land all white goods,some cars, TV's etc have a star rating more stars the better.
Well she got more stars than my TV, must go real well.:whistling:

My wife wanted a couple of photo's of herself with my XR. Are these too inappropriate? :whistling:

Look closely, my XR's in there somewhere...:innocent:

< size="1">and, no, that's not really my wife....:nono:...it's a joke, lighten up..gee, if my wife see's this post I'll have to move in with FatBilly...:001_9898:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I never thought those pics were inappropriate but I hope you keep going until we get to some that are.

G

·
Damn! Where'd you get that photo!? It's that psycho bitch that keeps stalking me. She has been knocking on my door, camping outside of my garage, calling non-stop! She wants a ride on my XR, but I took the passenger pegs off. She simply won't let up. Yeah, that's the ticket. Careful what you wish for boys. :whistling:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.