XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
13,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Geno from So. Cal. (east San Diego Co.). Got the XR on July 3. 1,600 mi. of weekend backroads since. Almost too fun to be legal. This is a terrific site which I intent to visit often. :clap:

G

·
Hey Geno, welcome and glad your having a great time with your new XR.

Your introduction has been used a few months back but great minds do think alike! ;)

·
I piss excellence!
131 Posts
I've been following your Little League team...those kids are crushing the ball....they are heading for the LL World Series and unless they come up against a monster pitcher I think they've got a pretty good shot!

Oh, and Welcome to the site... :clap:

·
Administrator
13,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
re: Little Leaguer's

I've been following your Little League team...those kids are crushing the ball....they are heading for the LL World Series and unless they come up against a monster pitcher I think they've got a pretty good shot!

Oh, and Welcome to the site... :clap:
Thanks. Yea, I too think they have a shot. I hope their parents make it to Williamsport. Don't know if you have heard, but due to the economy, many have lost their jobs and do not have the $ to ge back there. :( A lot of people and companies in the area have donated cash to get them all there. :)

·
Administrator
13,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is the view off our back deck. We probably won't be moving until after the new year, but we found out today it is ours! We are very excited.................

Water Sky Plant Plant community Ecoregion

Attachments

·
WTF???
15,969 Posts
My name is Geno from So. Cal. (east San Diego Co.). Got the XR on July 3. 1,600 mi. of weekend backroads since. Almost too fun to be legal. This is a terrific site which I intent to visit often. :clap:
Welcome to the forum from Bakersfield, Geno.

And congrats on the new digs. Where you are at now is hard to beat. But from the picture, you just may have.

·
Administrator
8,673 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Bakersfield, Geno.

And congrats on the new digs. Where you are at now is hard to beat. But from the picture, you just may have.
SShhhhhhhh......... no one tell Doggie this is the same Geno that's been here 5 years already.:rolleyes:
Geno, see what happens when you change your avatar
Congrats on the new digs, you are a lucky man

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
This is the view off our back deck. We probably won't be moving until after the new year, but we found out today it is ours! We are very excited.................

View attachment 49633

Awesome!!! Congrats to you and Cindy..... I may have to make plans to attend the next Epic Ride...... You're hosting, right? :clap:

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
You obviously are a man of wealth and taste..........congrats, that view is good for the soul.

·
Whistling Dixie!
8,068 Posts
Wow! I suspect there may be a road or two somewhere in that pik that has XR written all over it! Congrats on the new hacienda!

·
Endeavor to Persevere!
5,336 Posts
Congratulations Geno!!! That view is spectacular! I hope you and the little Lady have many years of happiness in the new home! :beer:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.