XR1200 Owners Group banner

Which is a better photo?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Always on center and standing tall.
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought XR's were supposed to put hair on your chest. Looks like it yours went to your head!:)
Sooooo funny!!! Thanks for the comment.

@ Poolpawpaw (-
It's an XR forum, which way you think we're gonna vote????????????) I thought I would challenge everyone on this site to see where their loyalty was; you've passed the test.

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dorsal, are we going to see you at the Dragon Raid in May? A guaranteed good time!!
@ Cobrat- I did a search and when I realized it is about 474 miles to that destination my flower wilted. But who knows what tomorrow may bring I might just trailer it.

Yeah, and get a hair cut. You hippy......:whistling:
@ Fddriver- lol... That is about as long as it gets.

·
Burden to society
3,326 Posts
@ Cobrat- I did a search and when I realized it is about 474 miles to that destination my flower wilted. But who knows what tomorrow may bring I might just trailer it.

800 miles for me.... I'm gonna trailer it....

@ Fddriver- lol... That is about as long as it gets.

Yeah, mine don't get as long as it used to either......

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
800 miles; I am officially ashamed of my comment. I ditched the longer hair when I observed myself from behind via a photograph one day- It's a good thing 'cause comb-overs dont work well in a helmet.

I laughed so hard when I read the who's who; come on and post....; ..... the FBI...... . [me]- You know they require an updated dossier ever 18 months (jk), lol. It's a good thing I never run out of personalities.

·
Burden to society
3,326 Posts
No need to be ashamed. I believe that there people riding almost that far, On an XR!!!! I rode mine from Ft. Lauderdale to Lake City FL. A little over 320 miles in one day, I wanted to shoot myself. I can't desribe how badly I wanted off the bike.....

I'm a big wimp.... That's just how it is......

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No need to be ashamed. I believe that there people riding almost that far, On an XR!!!! I rode mine from Ft. Lauderdale to Lake City FL. A little over 320 miles in one day, I wanted to shoot myself. I can't desribe how badly I wanted off the bike.....

I'm a big wimp.... That's just how it is......
That's funny. That is how I felt without the sissy windscreen. Before the screen my face hurt, my arse hurt, my neck was hyper extended, yada yada. I read in my spec's, somewhere - I believe, that the OEM seat is leather; its not all that bad but it is terrible. I had my Brazilian Queen, who loves the VTX, on the XR for 15 miles, and she said never again. This is the only picture I have of her on one of my bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Hey Kojak. Just think. Springer is going to leave from The Dragon Raid on Monday morning, and ride to SAN DIEGO to be there for the west coast Memorial Day ride.

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Kojak. Just think. Springer is going to leave from The Dragon Raid on Monday morning, and ride to SAN DIEGO to be there for the west coast Memorial Day ride.
That is a long ride, which I wouldn't mind taking if I had no schedule. Maybe one day I can do some trip. I did live in CO at one time and I would really like to go back for a summer ride. When I ride I try not to schedule-phi (pronounced: schedule-phi) my trip that way I just enjoy the ride. I really don't care for the "have to be there by 9 ride.

Of course it was a tough decision...DUH!:rolleyes:
I'll get some action photos of me on the XR which will really seal the deal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts