XR1200 Owners Group banner
121 - 140 of 182 Posts

· Registered
549 Posts
Hey Skiddy, that No.19 bike appeared on Ebay this afternoon.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/harley-davidson-xr1200-2011-works-race-bike-/373711310670?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0
Number 19 sold to someone in Preston, England.

I hope the new owner appreciates what he has and hopefully turns up on here!

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Font

· Registered
549 Posts
That's a great picture from Cadwell Park in 2010, in the middle of the pack in black is guest rider Guy Martin on the number 1 H-D UK machine.

Tire Wheel Helmet Motorcycle helmet Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Helmet Automotive tire

This event hosted 3 Harley Davidson Trophy races and Guy finished a creditable 8th 6th and 7th.

It was his first time back on a bike after his horrific 170mph crash at the Isle of Man TT a few months before.

Motor vehicle Tire Natural environment Asphalt Fire

· Let's Ride
679 Posts
That's a great picture from Cadwell Park in 2010, in the middle of the pack in black is guest rider Guy Martin on the number 1 H-D UK machine.

View attachment 249846

View attachment 249847

This event hosted 3 Harley Davidson Trophy races and Guy finished a creditable 8th 6th and 7th.

It was his first time back on a bike after his horrific 170mph crash at the Isle of Man TT a few months before.

View attachment 249845
Would love to hear what Guy had to say about the XR!

· Administrator
12,995 Posts
Would love to hear what Guy had to say about the XR!
Probably couldn't understand what he was saying. If you have ever seen a Guy Martin interview, his accent and verbal choices are THICK! LOL, I don't mean that in a bad way, just the way it is. Two countries separated by a common language. :)

· Registered
549 Posts
Probably couldn't understand what he was saying. If you have ever seen a Guy Martin interview, his accent and verbal choices are THICK! LOL, I don't mean that in a bad way, just the way it is. Two countries separated by a common language. :)
I'm not making excuses for him but he was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome (ASD) hence his persona, met him a few time's and his enthusiasm in whatever he's doing is obvious, he really is 'proper' ;)

· Premium Member
1,923 Posts
No offense to the writer but it seems like he’s a little overweight. Look at the rear shock springs???

121 - 140 of 182 Posts