XR1200 Owners Group banner

14101 - 14120 of 14135 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,225 Posts
Congrats Geno, on the new digs, looks like plenty of room for the toys there, good luck with the move
Regards
Roy

·
Sonya's a pretty kitty!
1,822 Posts
Geno,

Many years ago I had a friend in Bible School (from Mississippi) who would say of cold weather- "Colder 'n a well digger's ass in Idaho!", so I hope Geno that you as a southern Californian are OK with cold winters. As in real cold, ice, snow by the truckload, all that. Don't think I would be myself, but from what I read and see, California is becoming a tougher and tougher place to live, what with the taxes, the oppressive politics to fund various growing unproductive sectors of the states population, massively debt burdened pie-in-the-sky public infrastructure schemes like the LA to SF fast train concept, and so forth.
Anyhow, best wishes with it and let us know how it all goes. Interesting that yt is envious of you, that's a telling comment given how beautiful most of California is.

J.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Is Geno keeping the location in Idaho a secret ? Hoping you're by the border of Canada (4 hours away) and we can do some roads ?

·
Super Moderator
12,533 Posts
Geno,...........Many years ago I had a friend in Bible School (from Mississippi) who would say of cold weather- "Colder 'n a well digger's ass in Idaho!",
J.
We have a different take, "colder than a witches tit". LOL.

We will be at a location that is 5mi west of the Boise River and 5mi east of the Snake River. Weather there is actually temperate. Not like SoCal, but they get on ave. 12" of snow in the winter (not all at once), and it doesn't stick, so I doubt I will have a cardiac arrest from shoveling snow. i will use a flame thrower if it gets serious.

Hey shortbus, No secrets................we are out in the country about 30 miles west of Boise. Pretty far from the Canadian border. Love to do some roads...............never know. :)

We were just there last week. Not too cold. My wife seems impatient to get this house built:
20210109_131735.jpg

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Enjoy the change in scenery, Geno.

OK this is a short film/video, not a picture per se, but so worth the time to view. tomp

·
Registered
89 Posts
Joe Freeking Strummer Theres a name I haven't heard for quite a while ?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Im planning to live as a Dyna Bro this Year. :cool:Heres my first Try for 2021.The Frt is from the China Boys in a perfect Finish.(Blk high Gloss).
I got it luckily here in Germany for 90,-$ complete.
Mounting was a mess before setting right.
The Chin/Spoiler in a perfect Quality was on in 10 Minutes.All. 25,-$ inl. P&P.

Dont be confused about the surface around.Its all white and 10 inch if Snow and Ice.
We waiting for 10* degres + next week.46 Days to go and Season 2021 start,s.
FatBob lurks a little Jealous in the back but its ready for Season 2021 too.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
My sec. Ride f. 2021.Gave the FB a glossy Look and a single Lamp.Rear Fender from a TC 88 Dyna is 1 inch smaller as later Dynas.But its a great Upgrade for the rear Tire .Looks now like a 8inch wide Tire,not bad f. a 110,-$.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
12,533 Posts
Well allright, for no reason.................

GM_27842-20140106-164837-1-1-1-1.jpg

14101 - 14120 of 14135 Posts