XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new orange XR last Friday from LA Harley Davidson. Rode up Ortega Highway and then to Cooks corner on Sunday. LOVE THE BIKE!!!! Needs pipes for sure.

Good to be here!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it was a good ride! Does anyone make a Scott Parker replica helmet? If I can't ride like him at least I can pretend.

·
Premium Member
18,659 Posts
Yes, it was a good ride! Does anyone make a Scott Parker replica helmet? If I can't ride like him at least I can pretend.
I sat on YOUR bike the other day :whistling: was up there picking up a new jacket

Mine came from Kitty and Eric at LA about 4 months ago, it's also Fast Orange

There is a replica helmet on Scott Parkers web site that he sells. Aria or Shoei, can't remember which used to make one, also a Kevin Atherton, maybe even a Chris Carr but i haven't seen them advertised in about 7 years

Are you in the OC?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I live in Irvine. Have been riding with a group of guys since 1989 mostly on Sundays. I will check out his website.

·
Premium Member
18,659 Posts
Yes, I live in Irvine. Have been riding with a group of guys since 1989 mostly on Sundays. I will check out his website.
I'm in Orange. Former Director of Orange Coast HOG when it was still in Santa Ana and American Thunder (early 90's).
Look forward to seeing another XR in our area
Don

·
Premium Member
18,659 Posts
Of course. Usually stop at the Lookout for a break. Have run into Dan Gurney and his group on Alligators quite a few times. Better than the crowd at Hells Kitchen or Cooks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.