XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Usually fixes more than he breaks
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course right after the new wheels show up another person is selling a set of used Marchesinis. Always a day late and a dollar short.

The PVM wheels are lovely though.

pvm.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,187 Posts
Lovely upgrade...I'm Jealous
Well Done! can't wait to see a picture of them mounted up and installed!
Regards
Roy

·
There's a fine line between tough and dumb...
981 Posts
Weigh them, and weigh your stock take-offs. You'll be amazed at the difference. I've been running a set for about twelve thousand miles.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey Roger

How about an update on the sweet Speed Twin , now that you've had more time with it .

Any upgrades ?

George

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Sweet wheels, rtbain! :nana:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Nice wheels. I never realized how unnecessarily heavy the XR rims were until i changed my BMW's tires. They are feather light compared to the XR's. Feels like the whole rim with tire mounted weighs about the same as the XR's rim.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
If you Close with italian Aprilias you rec. that are the same Wheels.
A Set costs 300,-$.Wondering nobody has tryed to fit the Aprilia Wheels to the XR.Machining is okay but what we need is what to do.
Due to a lack of Time im not able to do this and will not do this in Future.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Of course right after the new wheels show up another person is selling a set of used Marchesinis. Always a day late and a dollar short.

Please give some Infos about the measurements : How Wide the Frt & Rear Hubs?:beer:

·
Registered
15 Posts
BF9E3DCE-B9A4-4D0D-97C3-9D3BFB48A819.jpeg

Best damn wheels for this bike… Hav‘em on mine as well...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Marchesinis for sale? Can you tell me Who and where I can find the Marchesinis for sale that you referenced? Thanks

·
HOW'S YER BUM FOR SPOTS?
3,556 Posts
I've had BST Carbon, Dymags and PVM's. Always found the PVM's best value, great wheel. I've had my current pair through three sets of tyre.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts