XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Welcome from The Bay Area of Northern California. Nice ride, 2009 or 2010? What area are you from?

Reactions: doughboy181

·
Super Moderator
8,246 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut !, anything you need , or want to know about your XR, you can find here...all you have to do is ask. That‘s a nice looking XR you have, how are you liking it so far?
Regards
Roy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Doughboy,
Where do i get the belly pan from?
To say that this model was built to appeal the european market, parts over this side of the pond are, on the whole, like rocking horse shit....

·
Super Moderator
12,559 Posts
Welcome to The Forum from sunny Idaho! Nice XR!!

·
Let's Ride
229 Posts
Chris-UK, Check with Harris Performance in the UK. Twin Motorcycles is another good one, they are in the Netherlands.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Standing the bike on its nose 3" higher than stock!? I'd bet that sharpens up the front end somewhat...
Do people on here know that in 2009 the BSB (British equiv of the AMA) ran a support race using the XR1200 with stock motors?
Guy Martin pictured:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Doughboy,
Where do i get the belly pan from?
To say that this model was built to appeal the european market, parts over this side of the pond are, on the whole, like rocking horse shit....
Hey Chris - UK,
Free Spirits out of the UK is the manufacturer, I ordered mine from J&A Cycles out of New York. I have to believe you’ll have a easier time finding a Free Spirits dealer on your side of the pond than I did over here… Good luck!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts