XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, I've had my xr about a week now and want to know when the next trip is. I'm about 4 hours away so let me know. If there are any other "Triad" (Greensboro NC) xr riders on here PM me and lets ride.

·
The older I get, the faster I was!
63 Posts
hey everyone, I've had my xr about a week now and want to know when the next trip is. I'm about 4 hours away so let me know. If there are any other "Triad" (Greensboro NC) xr riders on here PM me and lets ride.
Welcome. I think there is one being planned for Sept. 23-24? At least I have it on my calendar. Stay tuned for more.

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
sweeeeet.....

Jimmy,

Glad you're here! You live in a great area for the XR.....lucky dog.

We have a tenative trip in September.......but I'm think I'm gonna make a informal trip up there in the next few weeks....gotta coordinate with Fat Billy......I'll post anything I do on the site in case anyone is feelin' spontaneous...:clap:...certainly anyone is welcome....:scooter:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jimmy,

Glad you're here! You live in a great area for the XR.....lucky dog.

We have a tenative trip in September.......but I'm think I'm gonna make a informal trip up there in the next few weeks....gotta coordinate with Fat Billy......I'll post anything I do on the site in case anyone is feelin' spontaneous...:clap:...certainly anyone is welcome....:scooter:

this is one of the nicest boards i have ever been on. well of course i got the faster black one:clap:. if anyone needs a stop over on the way to the gap let me know, i always got an open bed for a fellow rider. i have always been a sport/super moto guy but this bike is just too much fun and the wife and i can pull 300+ mile days easy on it. well guys proud to be a member and thanks for the welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.