XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
With my "Romper Room Magic Mirror", I can see a lot of goodies on that XR. Did it come with any spares? There should be a decal on the frame for racing, usually seen where the VIN is located on the steering neck.

·
the older I get.the faster I was
1,222 Posts
Welcome from Canada. Usually I say the XR is a "Starter Kit", but in this case it is pretty well done.
Hang on to those pipes, they are rare.

·
Don't touch me there!
1,708 Posts
Welcome aboard from Cincinnati, congrats on the purchase, that's a good looking bike!

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
Welcome to The Forum from sunny SoCal! Nice XR you got there!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome from Cornwall England, looks like you got yourself a nice one there.
Any racing history with it ?

·
Super Moderator
8,227 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut, what a great find!, your bike has some of the most desired accessories, I really hope you like riding it. Anything you want, or need to know about your XR, you can find here...all you have to do is ask.
Regards
Roy

·
Sonya's a pretty kitty!
1,827 Posts
Welcome from Melbourne, Australia. What a great find! You have saved yourself a LOT of scouring round on the net and various sources for those very tasty aftermarket bits your bike already has, plus a racing pedigree. Great score.What did it set you back?

J.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice ride... Those VH pipes are really not the best power wise or looks wise... I will take them off your hands if you want to sell them..:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Stainless V&H, nice find! Damn near worth the price of the bike alone!

Welcome from Northern Japan!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Wow!!! That a lot if stuff that came with it. What are your intentions with the bike?

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
Nice!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts