XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For US viewers the Speed Channel has World Superbike from Donnington park from 2-4 today.....at 4 they have motogp from assen, the netherlands----the MotoGP race was actually run yesterday but I've avoided learning who won so I can enjoy it today! (Times in Central time zone)

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the doctor is in!

Rossi was just spectacular today (yesterday) in his 100th victory! Crazy.....5 seconds ahead of lorenzo, 20 seconds ahead of Stoner in third...that's nutz at that level.....Honda has to be wondering what's going on, they can't be happy with Pedrosa....hayden turns in his normal (lately anyway) lackluster performance....colin edwards rode well, finished 4th I think, about 30 seconds behind Rossi.....

·
The Singularity is near.
73 Posts
In WSBK news....looks like Spies will be taking the lead in the series at the next round. Unfortunately, it will be because of Haga's nasty little highside. Not sure if the series will have the same charm with Spies no longer the new guy trying to catch up....though maybe that dynamic will be back next year when he switches to MotoGP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.