XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A few roos short in the front paddock
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To point out that I don’t have total disregard for safety gear my son is wearing a wetsuit.:confused:
We had a busy weekend fighting fires. Both our neighbours’ properties were alight. We helped save their houses. Friends of ours lost their dairy farm, house, clothes the lot. But their family is all OK. Many people missing.
On a lighter note I think it will be the only time my wife lets me park the XR in the kitchen.

Attachments

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
a wetsuit....thats funny!

Marx, I have been worried about you and LoftyBob since I heard the news about the fires.....anyone on the Gulf Coast of the US can identify with total devistation...we wish you the best...

By the way, great pic! Your son looks like he's having the time of his life!

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,305 Posts
Yea, thats some bad shit thats going on over there, its always bad to hear of that sort of thing, and some of those poor folks that have died, shit, what a horrable way to go..
Glad you and yours are ok.

Thats a cool pic :cool:

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Nice pic, Marx. Watch out for that Dingo!!
Hoping for a royal downpour for you guys!!

·
Some gave all
122 Posts
As a Katrina survivor, good luck and godspeed. Any truth to the rumor that it was arson by jihadist? No kidding that is a story here in the states. enough world news crap.

Let me know if a Harley New Orleans T-shirt would set your boy apart from the crowd, give me size and address, I'll send one. Seems the least I could do for a real firefighter down under.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts