XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Administrator
8,749 Posts
Welcome in from Connecticut.
this members bike is in New York, but it’s one I would seriously consider, has a lot of expensive upgrades already done. Take your time, Look around… the right one for you is out there.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this members bike is in New York, but it’s one I would seriously consider, has a lot of expensive upgrades already done. Take your time, Look around… the right one for you is out there.
Thanks Roy. I found a bike for sale in the classifieds here but I can't seem to respond to it, any advice. It was listed Sept 3rd and not to far from me.

· Administrator
8,749 Posts
Was it this one?, I think you might have to have 5 posts before you can respond (too many spammers).
try a few more posts to see if you can do it.looks like a nice bike, if you can get it.

regards
Roy

· Premium Member
1,923 Posts
If I was looking for an XR again, that would be the one.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was it this one?, I think you might have to have 5 posts before you can respond (too many spammers).
try a few more posts to see if you can do it.looks like a nice bike, if you can get it.

regards
Roy
Yes sir , that's the one.
I'll try putting a few more posts in and see if that works.

· Super Moderator
3,046 Posts
Welcome!

And for posting in Classifieds (including replies), one needs a minimum of 10 posts and must have been a member for at least 10 days.

Reactions: ShelbyJones

· Registered
1 Posts
Im listing my 2009 "first 750" XR for sale soon. Was in an indoor private collection on display its entire life. Just took it out and refreshed fluids etc.... 1,600 miles. 100% stock and in showroom new condition. Reach out if you would like more details. Located in Portland Oregon area.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im listing my 2009 "first 750" XR for sale soon. Was in an indoor private collection on display its entire life. Just took it out and refreshed fluids etc.... 1,600 miles. 100% stock and in showroom new condition. Reach out if you would like more details. Located in Portland Oregon area.
I a interested, can you shoot me an email, [email protected], Thanks.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well , my search is over,, I just want to say Thanks to Tigerman for answering my question and selling me his Awesome XR! I found quite a few for sale in the last month and while his was not the cheapest I could have brought, it was definitely one of the nicest, now to have some fun!

· Administrator
8,749 Posts
Holy crap….Tiger man’s XR is one of the nicest ones on the forum!, you are very fortunate to get it.
His (now yours) was the inspIration for a lot of the things I did to mine. I had no idea he was even considering parting with it, you really are one lucky guy.
Good Luck with everything, and let us know how you get on with it, after you’ve put on a few miles.
you are very lucky to get one so well sorted out.
Regards
Roy

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yep, my girl and I were looking at places up around there in the spring, I hear that you guys have been having great riding weather right now. I love riding in the fall back there, bikes love that cold air feeding them. I'll get in touch when I'm there and we'll do the candlewood rides.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts