XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New menber from Vegas here, just bought my XR a month ago and love it. My other bikes are V-Rods, Buells, Shovelheads, Sportster(1), and a Honda ST1300. I am an active drag racer (destroyer) and touring bike rider, averaging 20,000 miles a year. Now I'm ready to learn more about my XR.

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Welcome...

J3D-
Glad to have you here. You'll be happy to know it's nothing like that other forum. Good guys and no a-holes.
Cybr

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
hmmmmm....

Welcome Joesphthreedogs!

I'm thinkin'n I should change my screen name to TommyEightCats....just doesn't have the same swagger.....[:)]

But welcome anyway...can you get us tickets for a show on the strip?

Looking forward to your contributions!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Joesphthreedogs!

I'm thinkin'n I should change my screen name to TommyEightCats....just doesn't have the same swagger.....[:)]

But welcome anyway...can you get us tickets for a show on the strip?

Looking forward to your contributions!
You never know, last year at the V-Rod rally we gave a 7 day vacation at the Hooters hotel and a 3 day rental from Las Vegas H-D. Now if we can have an XR Rally I may be able to something similiar.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello

Nice to meet you. We bought ours around the same time. This is my first Harley though. You've had quite a collection. I've heard its addicting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
G'day Josephthreedogs, half your luck having a collection of bikes like that. I only have one but fortunately its the right one for me. An XR rally sounds great, pity it will be abit far away from here. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think an XR get together would fun, but with the low number of members I don't think it would be well attended.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts