XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
We'll always have Paris
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Some of you already know me as I post on the XL forum. I'm 35 years old and I live in the east part of France, very close to the swiss border. Two years ago, I passed my driving licence to realise an old dream: drive an Harley. I purchased a Dyna Street Bob and already made 15'000 Km, mainly with my chapter buddies. Following a sudden and miraculous cah entry, I have ordered another bike which is supposed to be received beginning of april. Indeed, the street Bob is very cool for cruising but not so much for sportive driving due to Apehanger, forward control and limited brakes. I have tried several bikes (MT-01, Buell XB12S, Ducati Monster, etc...) but it's the XR with which I experienced most fun.

See you soon on the forum

·
All things considered I'd rather be at the FloraBa
184 Posts
Hello

Welcome nice to have you here, were you will find that we are the site with one goal..XR1200 INFO and less BS!!!!!!! Your on the spot about the XR. It is just loaded with FUN to ride.. I just wish that the snow would just melt or put ski's on it..

·
We'll always have Paris
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The XL forum is now quite messy and people sometimes tend to argue on anything except motorbike. In my opinion, we're here to share information and help others if possible. Personal attacks are useless.

I'm not an old biker but I will try to help...

Welcome nice to have you here, were you will find that we are the site with one goal..XR1200 INFO and less BS!!!!!!! Your on the spot about the XR. It is just loaded with FUN to ride.. I just wish that the snow would just melt or put ski's on it..

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Welcome!

Jurabiker, Welcome to the board :)! That was a very nice welcome from breezy....and pretty true. The secret to happiness here is to say what you think...the only moderator on the site is Scotty so that leaves a lot of room for expression......

We really want a lightly moderated site so no one feels their opinion is censored. As long as the posts are focused on the issue being discussed there is no need for personal comments.

Just enjoy, learn, and educate. Thanks.:D

G

·
hey jurabiker!

glad you found the way to this forum as well!

we do not live so far away from each other! I live nearby Baden in Aargau. So most of the time I go riding to the Black Forest (Schwarzwald).

Where you from exactly?

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Jurabiker, Welcome to the forum from frozen Ohio. I had the pleasure to ride in your area last summer and it was amazing. You'll like this forum!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.