XR1200 Owners Group banner

January 24th - 28th, 2022 Mecum Motorcycle Auction

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  tprosser 
#1 ·
is set to take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, i don't know if it will be shown live on TV (probably not), but it will be broadcast at some point. Mostly older bikes, but a XR1200 is set to go across the block on Friday the 27th.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

here is the digital catalog for the first day

here is the second day

here is the last day, hopefully these show up!

http
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
://mecum.dcatalog.com/v/Saturday-Digital-Catalog-Mecum-Las-Vegas-Motorcycles-2023/?_gl=1*1vr7ccr*_ga*NTE5OTQ2NDYzLjE2NzQyNDEwNTQ.*_ga_8HK3D1E9H5*MTY3NDI0MTA1My4xLjAuMTY3NDI0MTA1My42MC4wLjA.&page=1

See less See more
#2 ·

if this shows up, it’s saturdays catalog

#3 ·
I have to work all of the days the auction is on but I am still thinking of doing a 7 day trial of motor trend streaming and see if I can get a look now and then. Aside from the XR1200, here are at least 3 XLCR's listed and if I thought any would stay in my price range I would register to bid. I have 2 days to think about that anyway. I also saw I think 2 XR750's.

Thomas P

#9 ·
Fast orange XR’s are worth more! I don’t know what you’d do with something that. Its value comes from low miles but if you use it you hurt the value.
It’s a motorcycle. It’s supposed to be ridden.

Reactions: CT XR rider
#11 ·
Does anyone have a clip from this sale they can share with us?

#12 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.