XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not one to name my vehicles, but I couldn’t resist. If you need a hint, just think of a Linda Blair Movie in 1979 1973.

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right, @Skiddy I have edited my original post with the correct year it came out. Don’t know why that year sticks in my mind, but I think I first saw it on VHS in 1979. Didn’t eat anything green for a long time after watching it. 🤮

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not even one of those Guardian Bells that I see on other bikes. The name just fits for a Black XR.

· Administrator
13,031 Posts
Nice!

Due to my size, some of my friends have said mine looks like a "suppository". I have kind of stuck with that ............... :cool:

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice!

Due to my size, some of my friends have said mine looks like a "suppository". I have kind of stuck with that ............... :cool:
Now that’s funny!

Head Facial expression Vertebrate Cartoon Human body

• Haha
Reactions: Shackman and Derek

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
@ Corey,
Love the plate, not so much the chrome surround. But each to their own.

J.
Not into chrome myself, but just a little advertising for my local H-D Dealership. Frame is made of plastic. The license plate fasteners weigh more than the frame.

· Reading the Pictures
'12 "x" always in-the-works..
280 Posts
Not one to name my vehicles, but I couldn’t resist. If you need a hint, just think of a Linda Blair Movie in 1979 1973.

View attachment 254126
Siiic plates, @CoreyDSFA !! Befitting a black tracker, indeed. Fun fact, I had the same reps as LB for a while, and we never could get them to send any of us out for horror.. (I think everyone who saw that film was traumatized, even from behind the scenes..) 👿 ✝ :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts