XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Singularity is near.
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I am in my other 'ride' (technically my only ride I guess since I don't get the XR till March!). The body armor and gear makes me look about twice as fat as I actually am.
In comparison with the XR...
Cost:$30million to XR's $10,799
HP:3800 shaft horsepower to XR's 90
Top speed: 220mph (in a dive) to XR's aprox. 120
Firepower: 30mm cannon slaved to your helmet, rockets, and missles.....XR has none :(

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,305 Posts
Hey longbow, with that expression on ye face it looks as if you just spotted a G2A tube coming right at ya and your trying to fasten that helmet at double quick time. :D

Seriously man, thanks for doin the job ;)

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Hey man, the XR can do 220 in a dive, too!

·
The Singularity is near.
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man, the XR can do 220 in a dive, too!

LOL! Good point...it can probably do even more. The Apache can do more than 220 in a dive as well...but not staying in one piece! Only about 160mph straight and level...but helicopters aren't about going fast.

Thanks for the thanks Scotty. None necessary though. I enjoy my job....most of the time. Though it would be nice if we got paid as much as the helicopters are worth! ;) Even the missiles cost $25-$100k.

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm

You drinkin' that Gatorade or is that your urine bottle:)

Thanks for your service...we are all proud of you and Vecchio....and all of our veterans:D

·
Son of a Son of a Sailor
195 Posts
Quit braggin'

·
The Singularity is near.
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quit braggin'

I wish I could brag in that area! But unfortunately it's more an issue of what works best in those tight quarters. Not the place where you want to have to worry about missing.
One tip for everyone out there....if you bring one bottle to drink from, and one for other purposes, make sure you're very careful about keeping them seperate!
Ok, enough about this subject. :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
As the proud dad of one of the guys on the ground (E4 SPC, 68W Combat Medic) let me thank you for your service to our country.

He loved hearing you guys come into the ao when things got hot.

Be safe and thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts