XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Hey, this is Ron P from the XL Forum. Just found out about this forum and signed up.
Ron may be our resident fassst guy...got the hardware anyway! Along with his XR1200 he's sporting a BMW K1200S and at GSXR600 track bike!

Welcome Ron.

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
oh yeah!

I may be the fast guy for now. Wait until Dallara gets here. He has a Desmosedici :D.
Oh yeah, Dallara is the real deal! The Desmo RR is the ultimate. He's done stuff the rest of us dream about...not just with bikes but with auto sports too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW, who put that little "You wish you were this fast..." comment under my name? I would never brag like that. :)

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
shhhhh...

BTW, who put that little "You wish you were this fast..." comment under my name? I would never brag like that. :)
Dude, don't harsh my mellow! With the hardware you've got people are gonna assume you're freakin' Rossi fast....don't ever let 'em think otherwise!

·
Some gave all
124 Posts
Did I miss something? Where are you located? Rock N Roll Baby.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I live in Fairfax, VA, just about 20 miles west of DC. Summit Point is only about 65 miles away from me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.