XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im from cypress, texas. I,ve been riding my xr everyday for about 2 months. give me a shout if your around and wanna ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome to the forum and thanks for that fine invite to ride in your neck of the woods.

Have you modified your XR yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i havent i take the mufflers off every now and then but im saving for buell heads and the screamin eagle cams

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting. I did not know that was an option for us. How did you come to find this option. Please tell us more.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well a buell motor is the same as ours with some basic mods. started askin some harley buddies they confirmed. then i was shootin the shit with a harley tech. and he told me yes you can and it makes the xr a screaming ape, however he did say not to tell anybody he said that harley hates using buell parts on there bikes!:oops:

·
Cincinnati
161 Posts
well a buell motor is the same as ours with some basic mods. started askin some harley buddies they confirmed. then i was shootin the shit with a harley tech. and he told me yes you can and it makes the xr a screaming ape, however he did say not to tell anybody he said that harley hates using buell parts on there bikes!:oops:
Thanks for not telling anyone ...:innocent:

·
Just need some extra time and a real long road.
258 Posts
Welcome to the XR fan club James.

And thanks for the tips on the Buell parts. I always thought that
the XR was capable of more horsepower if given the proper mods.

Keep me posted on your hush hush upgrades.

Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.