XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
I got my 09 black XR a couple of months ago. I also ride a 08 Ultra Classic, my wife has a XL1200C. I needed a hot rod and boy did i get a good one. This has to be the funnest bike I have had in 39 years of riding. Awesome bikes!

Pastor Rick

·
Keeping Them Flying
183 Posts
You get it. Welcome.

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Welcome...

Padre- Welcome to your forum. And congrats on the new rig!! I hope you're a real pastor cuz there's certain members here who need some divinity.:devil:

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
..... I hope you're a real pastor cuz there's certain members here who need some divinity.:devil:
From your lips to Gods ears! [:)]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have some great pics of the XR750 in your museum folder.. I use it in sermons, it is a God machine. Number 1, made to win, no mirrors to look at the past, no brakes, always moving forward, made for living the moment!

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
You have some great pics of the XR750 in your museum folder.. I use it in sermons, it is a God machine. Number 1, made to win, no mirrors to look at the past, no brakes, always moving forward, made for living the moment!
Oh, you're gonna be a big help around here!! :D
Very nicely stated about the 750.

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
ha!

LOL! Sounds like a great sermon.

...Hmmmm, what's that make Ricky Grahmn/Bubba Shobert's Honda? ........could it be....Satan!!!! [:)] I think so!! That's why the AMA banned it......(Padre, I sure hope your religion comes with some humor [:)]!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am probably one of the few preachers who uses video of Mert in "On any Sunday" to show people how to live. Totally focused, full speed ahead!

God has a sense of humor, we should too!

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
lol!

HEY!! If I had any feelings, I'm sure they'd be hurt.

Awwww....you know I'm jankin' ya! I got nothin' but love for my brother! [:)]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dont worry Firefighter you wont be alone, I will be proberly be next to you trying to do the same and welcome aboard Padre. :tank:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks all for the big welcome!

I have already learned a lot on here! I came looking for exhaust ideas (Looks like Super Trapps) and learned so much more! Very cool place to hang out..

I hope everyone has wonderful week-ends and get to ride a lot!

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
thanks

Thanks all for the big welcome!

I have already learned a lot on here! I came looking for exhaust ideas (Looks like Super Trapps) and learned so much more! Very cool place to hang out..

I hope everyone has wonderful week-ends and get to ride a lot!
Thanks Padre. I'm heading up to Shreveport, LA, for the Red River Rumble Rally. Should be a fun weekend.

Oh, Padre, you may want to drop in on that "Harley Etiquitte" thread.....it could use some fellowshipping! [:)]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You coming to the Republic of Texas rally next week-end? It will be huge.. if you do stop by our booth! We are in the covered vender area.

I will chack out the other thread.. I was just in there a while a go. Lots of different opinions!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.