XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am in Richlands, VA, in the southwestern part of the Commonwealth, in the corner of Westbygod and KY. Lots of curvy mountain one and a half lane roads to ride. Deals Gap has nothing on this place. Finally picked up my XR last friday as the weather has not been to cooperative. I have had many sport bikes, even a Buell, but this is my first "true" Harley. I noticed a sudden lack of postings regarding the XR on the XL Forum and stumbled on this place, hope you don't mind if I hang around. Thanks.

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Welcome...

wiliturk-thanks for finding us. Compared to the other forum, you'll find a big difference. Have fun & jump right in.

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,305 Posts
Hey wiliturk, welcome to the XR my face book space, it would be rude not to hang around, as a matter of fact you could even join in if ya wanna :cool:

·
Some gave all
124 Posts
Good Ol Boy

Yeah, hang around and make some friends, then you can host the first ever XR1200 Owners Group twistie road rally complete with free backyard camping at your place, or not, living in below sea level New Orleans, I get jealous of people with mountains in thier backyards.

Welcome.

·
A few roos short in the front paddock
88 Posts
G'Day Wiliturk,
Do really live in Hillbilly Heaven?
Welcome from the deep south.
I have always wanted to distil Bourbon & play banjo. ( to be honest we don’t care to much for strangers ;)) Welcome to the forum & enjoy your ride.:)
marx

·
A few roos short in the front paddock
88 Posts
Hey Vechio,
Would you please explain the logic of housing built below sea level? Holding the ocean back with a levee seems rather precarious.:confused:
It is just one more thing I don't quite understand.
marx

·
All things considered I'd rather be at the FloraBa
184 Posts
Answer

A
Hey Vechio,
Would you please explain the logic of housing built below sea level? Holding the ocean back with a levee seems rather precarious.:confused:
It is just one more thing I don't quite understand.
marx
You know what its? It is our American Holland over here. Just like Holland they grow WEED,WISKY & WILD WOMEN :eek::eek:

·
Some gave all
124 Posts
Yeah,

Think of it as a cheap imitation of good engineering, like most things in New Orleans, it only seems like a great idea in retrospect, not in practice.

WE make up for it by being the Guatamala City of North America.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.