XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Welcome from California. Loads of great information and nice Members on this place.

· Administrator
8,749 Posts
Hola, bienvenidos from Connecticut, USA!
my abuela was born in Lugo, in the Galicia region of Spain 🇪🇸, unfortunately I have not been there to see any of your beautiful country. You have some of the best MotoGP riders, the Marquez brothers, Jorge Lorenzo.
anything you want or need to know about your XR1200, you can find here…all you have to do is ask

a few verses from an old song

”Well I’ve never been to Spain
But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it..

Regards
Roy

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you Roy. I live in Asturias, right next to Lugo and my mother was born 20 km from the border between Asturias and Lugo. You should come to know it and I should go to know your country but it is so big that I would not know where to start. Beautiful song.

For me Márquez is the best...

Best regards

· Sonya's a pretty kitty!
3,688 Posts
Hola Sinaco,
Welcome also from Melbourne, Australia. Good looking XR for sure. How many km's?
I expect to be in Malaga on the Spanish Medditerranean coast for a week in May next year, near Gibraltar. Are you anywhere near there?
Cheers,

J.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Shackman

The XR has 24,000 km on it and is fairly well maintained. For the moment I have put some original black exhausts that have been emptied and put db-killer. I live on the other side of Spain, in the north, 1000 km from Malaga, but for you in Australia, it will be next door, I guess...

Thank you

1 - 20 of 26 Posts