XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there , i'm very happy to find a site for this magic bike . I live in normandie :)tank:) and i got my black xr in february , this is my first harley and a source of pleasure every day !! i just changed few things like exhaust , fuel injection , air filter .

Fabien

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Welcome Danko!

Hello there , i'm very happy to find a site for this magic bike . I live in normandie :)tank:) and i got my black xr in february , this is my first harley and a source of pleasure every day !! i just changed few things like exhaust , fuel injection , air filter .

Fabien
Magic bike? Ha, great description! Glad you found us.....I have been to your town, its a beautiful place.

You'll enjoy it here, several of your countrymen are here....including one living in Thailand and one from Reunion Island, near Madagascar....

Post like they vote in Chicago, early and often!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bonjour!

I am new to the site also, but already am enjoying going through it and seeing photos and discussions about parts, mods, etc.

Welcome!

Bruce

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.