XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A few roos short in the front paddock
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are you lot? At least I know that we have good taste in motorcycles. A good idea setting up the XR forum. Thanks Tom - mcgo104 for the referral. If we can minimize pedantic self [FONT=&quot]righteousness that seems to be common, from some, in the XL forum all the better. I believe all contributors would have something to offer from our differing experiences.
I have mainly owned italian bikes namely Ducatis & recently sold my Guzzi Le Mans. I do all my own servicing but if any other work is required, due to time and expertise the bike goes to a workshop.
I ride the XR like I rode my Italian bikes. I am into good handling machines. That is the story so far.

[/FONT]

·
Premium Member
4,478 Posts
Welcome!

How are you lot? At least I know that we have good taste in motorcycles. A good idea setting up the XR forum. Thanks Tom - mcgo104 for the referral. If we can minimize pedantic self righteousness that seems to be common, from some, in the XL forum all the better. I believe all contributors would have something to offer from our differing experiences.
I have mainly owned italian bikes namely Ducatis & recently sold my Guzzi Le Mans. I do all my own servicing but if any other work is required, due to time and expertise the bike goes to a workshop.
I ride the XR like I rode my Italian bikes. I am into good handling machines. That is the story so far.
marx, welcome to the XR1200 owners group! I believe your experience can help us and you'll also benefit from the deal...it's the proverbial win-win situation!!

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
hee, hee, hee...

Scotty, I'm pretty sure that "pedantic self rightousness" remark was aimed at you...[:)]

·
Son of a Son of a Sailor
195 Posts
Check first

Magoo, you may want to check the member list before you say the remark was aimed at Scotty, there are several capable targets on the list.

Well, after some reflection, I guess that you are probably right.

·
14,911 Posts
HA!!!

Magoo, you may want to check the member list before you say the remark was aimed at Scotty, there are several capable targets on the list.

Well, after some reflection, I guess that you are probably right.
Ha! I don't care who you are, that was funny!

·
14,911 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts