XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I'm in Kuwait right now, and just put a deposit down on a 2009 Orange Pearl XR, to be picked up in June when I get back to the States. I've been lurking the last couple of days and think this is a great site! I currently have an SV650 with all of the GSXR fixings, and can't wait to get started on my XR!

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
Kuwait?

ifstewart, dude, get yer azz back here!!! Gotta be tough to be over there bikeless....we have at least one active member posting from a secret location in Iraq:eek:...and several members in transit into or out of different areas over there.

Dude, hate it for you....but I'm glad you're there! Thanks for what you do!

·
Son of a Son of a Sailor
195 Posts
Welcome from the flip side of the planet

Hey, I have heard some wild stories about riding in Kuwait, My best friend has been there since Gulf War Classic (20 years) working on Kuwaiti C-130s. He just moved back here with the wide assortment of toys, including a six pack of KTM dirt bikes and his Ducati Hypermotard. Ahh.. to liv in the land of sand, money and selective law enforcement.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't ride on the street here, there are some pretty crazy drivers here, and lots of good off roading! I'll be riding in Hawaii late next week, I can't wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts