XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Mabua Harley-Davidson is planning to deliver my 2009 XR1200 in the next 2 weeks and figured I should join the forum.

I'm in Jakarta, Indonesia, and been riding HD since 2005. I bought my first HD, FLSTF, back in 2005 while at that time I could not and did not know how to ride a motorcycle, then I could not stop riding. Bought my 2nd HD, FLHTCUI in 2006 and the 3rd one, FLHX in 2008. I never was a huge fan of smaller bikes, but somehow I fell in love at the first sight on XR1200.

·
Premium Member
4,478 Posts
Welcome dlubis!!

Jakarta? Dude, thats so awesome!! I'm really stoked to see you here!

I'm sure you will love your XR.....We look forward to reading about your bike and the riding you do in your country!!! Send pictures, lots of pictures!!!:)

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Jakarta? Dude, thats so awesome!! I'm really stoked to see you here!

I'm sure you will love your XR.....We look forward to reading about your bike and the riding you do in your country!!! Send pictures, lots of pictures!!!:)
thanks, bro... will definitely send lots of pix once arrived on my garage, for now please enjoy my FLHX...

Attachments

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,305 Posts
Hey dlubis, got my message i see.
Good you made it, any chance of some more pics of that bike without the bike, if ya get my drift :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Dlubis - I saw my first XR at Mabua last fall! I was disappointed than that it wasn't being sold in the U.S., but after a wait I've finally got mine. It's nice to see this bike bringing riders together from around the globe! Where the heck do you get to build any speed with that thing out there though? Give or take splitting traffic head on, the roads seem awful full over there...

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Hey there! Indonesia...cool

I'm from Switzerland.

Nice color on that FLHX man!

yes send pics when you got the XR...it's always great to see the bike you have urself in other countries!

we got the whole world covered now with members...I wonder when someone from japan pops up :)

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!! & welcome to the forum.
Maybe you'll be the first to post a pic of an XR1200 with a girl in a bikini!

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
finally my XR1200 has arrived in my garage tonight... changed the handgrips, footpegs and shifter to the HD's Diamond Black Collection and also HD's black handcontrol lever... haven't got a chance to ride it yet, since they delivered it at 19.30...! will keep you updated... ;)

Attachments

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Congratulations on yer new bike!!! What happened to the model?

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,
I'm Daniel, from France but my wife is from Jakarta (we live in Deltamas) and I'm also owner of a XR but my bike is in France...
Well I would love to get to know you as I spend of course time in Indonesia...
Cheers,
Daniel
hi Daniel...

will pm you on my details... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts