XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'm living in Southern Germany, and got my XR in september 2008. I've riden 5200 km since then, and the bike is really great. It's my first Harley, and before I saw the XR, I never thought of buying one (looked for the Ducati 1000 GT).

I'm riding bikes since nearly 30 years, most of them V2-powered.

·
Some gave all
122 Posts
vilkommen

My "Tedeschi" is pretty bad. Welcome home brother, from the Big Easy.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
hjoe...

Hallo!

Wie südlich denn? Bin aus der Nordschweiz und meistens im Schwarzwald unterwegs! :D
Grüsse

do I have to translate that into english for the rest? lol

·
Can it get any better than this?
181 Posts
I'm living in Southern Germany, and got my XR in september 2008. I've riden 5200 km since then, and the bike is really great. It's my first Harley, and before I saw the XR, I never thought of buying one (looked for the Ducati 1000 GT).

I'm riding bikes since nearly 30 years, most of them V2-powered.
Welcommen hjoe. It's good to have someone here from Deutchland. I spent a number of years in Zweibrucken when I was young. I hope to get back for a visit someday.

We're still getting snow here in Wisconsin so my XR1200 will have to stay at the dealership for the time being.

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Hjoe- Welcome! I was fortunate enough to ride thru your black forest last summer. What a beautiful place to ride.
Glad to see you here.

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
nice...

Achtung Baby! Welcome....some nice xr parts coming out of Germany!

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
hjoe...

Hallo!

Wie südlich denn? Bin aus der Nordschweiz und meistens im Schwarzwald unterwegs! :D
Grüsse

do I have to translate that into english for the rest? lol
Hallo,

ich bin in der Nähe von Stuttgart, passt also schon mal ganz gut. Ab und an fahre ich auch mal in die Schweiz, Richtung Vierwaldstätter See.

Gruß,

hjoe

·
Keeping Them Flying
183 Posts
Wecome, all die deutsche Jungs . Ich war bei Bitburg AB in die Eiffel für drei Jahre stationiert. Am besten Sie Partei ging ich jemals zu. Vergeben Sie die Übersetzer-matrix. Es ist nicht 100 %.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts