XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I have come here to defeat you Ricky Booby!
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I just received an invite to join you, from Tom (mcgo104) of the XLForum. It was a great idea to create this forum, thanks.

I live in Réunion Island, a small french overseas department located at the east of Madagascar, in the Indian Ocean. So excuse me for my english which is not perfect.

I've got an XR1200 since August 2008. It's orange and have some mods from Adrenalin moto. This saturday, I will download the XR 1200 map from the Screamin Eagle cdrom and then my stage one will be completed.

Happy to be here:)

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
Runhd

Hi everybody,

I just received an invite to join you, from Tom (mcgo104) of the XLForum. It was a great idea to create this forum, thanks.

I live in Réunion Island, a small french overseas department located at the east of Madagascar, in the Indian Ocean. So excuse me for my english which is not perfect.

I've got an XR1200 since August 2008. It's orange and have some mods from Adrenalin moto. This saturday, I will download the XR 1200 map from the Screamin Eagle cdrom and then my stage one will be completed.

Happy to be here:)
I'm very happy RUNHD has joined us. We need more internatonal input to help us keep our minds open.

I'm anxious to get off this blackberry and get to a real computer so I can take a look at Reunion Island on Google earth. Sounds nice, off the coast of Madagascar! Don't know but I'm thinkin' he ain't getting a lot of snow or freezing weather!

Welcome Run, we are all interested in the results of your stage 1 mods!

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your welcome message,
I'll tell you more when the bike's map will be updated, and i'll send you some pics of my country too, later

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
Holy Smokes!

I've just spent the last hour on Google Earth cruising Reunion Island....What a beautiful place!!!

Mountains, beaches, winding roads though fantastic terrian...and it's 84 degrees Farenheit today....If I only spoke French I think I'd be moving there tomorrow!!!:)

Run, in which town do you live?

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in St Denis, the capital of the area. Currently we are in summer and the weather is very (too) hot.We never have snow, except in rare cases on the top of mountains, but skiing is not possible. You need about one hour to go from north to south, but having a bike is a very good thing here, because there's a lot of traffic jams on main roads (too much cars). Because of mountains, there are a lot of interesting roads for the XR, but it's not good to have a touring here :eek:

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Are you related to RunMC?
Welcome to the forum!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts